This class will give you a basic understanding of your camera and how it works. We will focus on the fundamentals of photography, finding the light, and finishing your image with editing in the digital darkroom.
We will discuss what makes a strong compositional image and how to develop your “eye”. Lessons will consist of classroom time, hands-on learning and editing each week.
- dSLR Camera or Mirrorless Camera with the ability to shoot in full manual
- Books: The Beginner’s Photography Guide by Chris Gatcum
- Basic Computer with the ability to edit in either Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
- Spiral Notebook for notes and handouts
- (Recommended but not required) Wifi Camera OR Eyefi wifi Memory card that will link with your computer or cellphone
Upcoming Class dates and times: